- Google Translate: what is a contribution and how to do it in an instant
- Google Translate: how to find and delete the translation history in the app
If you are one of the people who uses Google translator constantly, surely you want to try other options that this app to offer. One of them is to write freehand what you want to translate or, by default, use the virtual keyboard.
These alternatives can be quite useful, in case the keyboard of your cell phone with iOS does not work correctly and you urgently need to translate a text quickly.
For this reason, in MAG We show you a detailed guide of everything you must do from the apps to perform this trick.
So you can translate freehand in Google Translate from iPhone
- The first thing you should do is open the app. Google translator from your iPhone.
- Then, select the language you want to translate, located in the upper left area of the screen.
- Now, do the same but on the top right.
- Once you have followed these steps, click on the option Draw.
- Then you will see a text box indicating Write hereso you should draw any word or phrase.
- You can also delete any letter with the Backspace button.
- When you’re done, select Translate and you’re done.
So you can save the history in Google Translate
- The first thing you have to do is go to Google translatorfrom your Google account.
- Then press on the Recordlocated at the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, head over to the right side panel and select the entries you want to save.
- Now choose the button Highlight translation.
- Finally, click on Saved, to see the previous translations that you have stored.
Follow us on our social networks: